I'm a nerdfighter who loves my friends and Harry Potter.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photography Walk

I own too many books. In my room alone are 126. That is all. Maybe I'll post a list of all of them tomorrow.

On another note, I went on a photography walk today. My sister came and I took a picture of anything in my neighborhood that was pretty and not too close to the houses. Sorry, you don't to see the pictures, I have no idea how to put them on here at the moment. I'll try to figure it out and put some on here tomorrow. During this walk, I stopped to take a picture and these little kids stopped what they were doing and just stared at me. Maybe they thought I was weird for taking a picture of a stop sign or something. I just kind of ignored them. And then one of them went behind their house and got another little kid. They all just stared at me. One of them walked forward a bit and said, "Hey!". I did not know this little kid. I waved and continued taking pictures. Then the mom came from behind the house and told them to come back. Later on I walked past that house again. They were playing out front, so my sister and I started singing "Save Ginny Weasley" at the top of our lungs. Good times. I almost got chased by a dog, but the owner came out and told it to leave us alone. While looking at some pretty flowers, I realized I was standing by a yellow jacket hole, because they came out. I ran at full speed down the street, because I know how violent they can get. It was definitely one of the more interesting walks I've had.

I miss my best friend. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment