I'm a nerdfighter who loves my friends and Harry Potter.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Carowinds and Robin Hood SPOILERS

I have a good excuse for not blogging this time. I wasn't on the computer whatsoever. I recently worked through three days worth of tweets.

*SPOILERS* Don't read this paragraph unless you have seen every episode of Robin Hood or have no intention of watching it.
So, recently I have been watching the BBC show Robin Hood. It is amazing and I have developed crushes on about four characters. I have theories that I have made. Kayla, I too am mad at Wikipedia for spoilers. I just got some of the second and third season spoiled for me. Grrr. Oh well. I am going to continue with my theories as if I hadn't read them (most of my theories have been affected, but I am still standing by them and hoping that Wikipedia is WRONG AND ROBIN WILL NOT DIE). I think that Djaq likes Allan romantically, because (I am half-way through the second season and this could change) when she figured out that Allan was a traitor she said that she thinks he is a good man. The way she treats him makes me think that she loves him, but according to wikipedia, I am wrong. I am ignoring Wikipedia. I also think that Guy (yes, that is his name) is really good on the inside. Even though evidence that I saw before I started watching it proves me wrong. Oh well. I guess all my theories are wrong. NEVER READ CHARACTER DISCRIPTIONS ON WIKIPEDIA UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THE WHOLE MOVIE/SHOW. Just a little tip.

On a brighter note, I want to Carowinds the past two days. It is my regions amusment park. The first time I went with my family. The next day I went again with my friend. We were in the kiddie area and decided to be stupid and ride the carousel. The ride attendent spoke like Elmo. It was creepy. but it was a lot of fun.

I love The Vitamin String Quartet and I love Paramore. When combined it is amazing.

And, because I like stealing people's ideas, I am going to steal sexy/unsexy from hayleyghoover.
Sexy: Casual button-downs and jeans
Unsexy: Smoking. You may think it makes you look cool and grown up, but really, it smells terrible and it hurts you and those around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment