I'm a nerdfighter who loves my friends and Harry Potter.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yeah, yeah, yeah

I know. I haven't blogged in a really long time. It's not that I'm busy, I just have a boring life. And about my photographs, if you want to see them, just go to my Flickr.

I'm really, really excited about Half-Blood Prince and I'm praying that Kayla will go. *closes eyes and crosses fingers* My stupid cat just jumped up on a chair, put her paws on my should and meowed, and then went away. She's done this about three times in the past five or so minutes. Weirdo. I know that I have two followers that aren't people I know. Erm, hello to those people. Basically this is like a diary for me. Or communicating with my best friend, Kayla. So, yeah.

I've decided that Emma Watson is my idol. I've also decided that every paragraph has to start with the letter "i", apparently. I need to get back on topic. Speaking of topic, Hot Topic... never mind. So, Emma Watson is gorgeous, but that is not my reason for loving her. I'm not that type of girl, promise. I want to be more like her. She is a funny, smart, talented actress. I'm sure she has that inner nerdiness that all of us Harry Potter fans share. Whether or not she's nerdy on the outside (which she isn't). Now that's not saying I'm not nerdy on the outside. Because I am a huge nerd. Not only am I a nerd, but a stereotypical nerd. I have glasses, I love books, I have a crap sense of style, and I kind of love correcting people when they say something that is wrong.
Here's a conversation that might happen: girl at school: "Hey! Do you want to go to the mall with me and Jenny?" Me: *trying to hold it in but it bursts out* "You mean Jenny and me. Crap. Yeah, I'd love to go!" Girl: "Nevermind. I just remembered I'm busy. Maybe some other time..." Actually, that wouldn't happen. No one in their right mind would go to the mall with me. I just sit in Hot Topic and stare at all the Harry Potter merchendise. Or I'd stalk the merchendise and find it in other stores. Now I can say what I was going to earlier without sounding ADD. HOT TOPIC HAS SIX FREAKING PAGES OF HARRY POTTER MERCH! I realize I still sound insane, though.

Bye <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment