I'm a nerdfighter who loves my friends and Harry Potter.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have No Title For This

Okay, since I went to camp, I am obligated to blog about it. It wasn't really bad at all. Most of that had to do with the fact that my counselor was shorter than me and I made like four whole friends. That's amazing. It took me months to even talk to Kayla, let alone become friends. She was always so serious and got annoyed at stupidity. Now that I know her that sounds ridiculous, but it was true. Ah well, it shows that when you get to know people they change in your mind forever. Other than making friends, I did archery and high ropes. Archery was terrible. I was planning on pretending to be Robin or Marian, but that didn't work, seeing as I only hit the target two out of nine times. I was probably the worst at it. *Sigh* High Ropes was one of the most terrifying things I've ever done. I was fine up until this one part. It's this thing called the spider web. It looks like a spider web and you have to climb across and get onto the balance-beam-log-thing. The log was okay, I just held onto my rope and walked across, but the spider web... I don't even want to talk about it. There was this X and I was fine with that until I got to one point where I had to hang. I thought I was going to fall. Then came the zip-line. I love them, so I was fine with that.

I just finished watching Robin Hood season two, and when Marian died I cried so much. Here is the mental conversation I had with my self:

"Why are you crying now when you barely cried at all when Dumbledore died in the film?"

"But I don't like film Dumbledore. I am not attached to him. I half cried for Marian and half for Robin."

"I think you like Robin Hood more than Harry Potter!"

"NO!!!!!! That's not true. I like Robin Hood more than the Harry Potter movies. I cried my eyes out in the books."

"Sure, sure. Whatever you say... traitor."

I have annoying voices in my head. I am no Allan (*cough* or Brittany *cough*).

On another note, I bought the ALL CAPS album off of itunes and I love it. I could listen to More Than Alive for an hour on repeat. That's how much I love it.

Sexy: Luke Conard's voice. He is amazing.
Unsexy: High Ropes courses.

P.S. Has anyone else noticed that Luke Conard and Jonas Armstrong look like cousins or something?

1 comment:

  1. ha ha. I didn't even notice that. Maybe they are related....
    And that's good. Camp sounded really fun.
    And was I really that siruis? I didn't seem that sirius to myself.

    ReplyDelete