I'm a nerdfighter who loves my friends and Harry Potter.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Fan-Fiction is No More

Yes, I already blogged today, but I have stuff to talk about. Firstly, I watched Edward Scissorhands today and it was amazing. Johnny Depp was brilliant even when he was twenty-seven. Winona Ryder looks a lot like my cousin, though not as much in this movie because of her hair. I really want to see everything Johnny Depp has been in.

Also, I have camp starting tomorrow afternoon, so don't expect tweets, blogs or anything else. I really used to like camp, but now I'm not sure I want to go. I mean, they make you go to bed at ten, they make you get up at seven, and you're not allowed internet or phones or music. How is that fun? Someone please explain this to me. ah, well. I will be going nonetheless, so I might as well try to enjoy it. Also, the campers are always really mean. I got made fun of when I was younger, and last year there was a girl who hated me for no reason and got one of the other girls to yell at me. I don't know why. Camp has never been a good experience, but, year after year, I go back.

Lastly, and most importantly, I had been planning a Robin Hood fanfiction a few weeks ago, in which Guy finds out that Marian is the Night Watchman and she is sentenced to hang. But he feels bad and loves Marian, so he convinces Allan to pretend to be the Night Watchman. In my story Allan dies. The most recent episode I watched, Guy found out that Marian was the Night Watchman. He was really mad and told the sheriff that he had caught the Night Watchman. She was sentenced to hang. But as she was about to walk out, the Night Watchman appears somewhere near, and the gaurds go chasing after him. This fake Night Watchman was Allan. The only difference is that in the show he doesn't die. Grrr. I really wanted to write this, and now I can't. That makes me mad.

And since I forgot to include Sexy/Unsexy, here it is:

Sexy: Jonas Armstrong as Robin Hood, but I assume he'd be just as hot any other time.

Unsexy: Including my Fan Fiction in plot lines (though this episode was mde a long time before my Fan Fiction, but who cares.)

1 comment:

  1. eh, camp sounds rough. I haven't been to camp since I was in the second grade. They told us that we couldn't bring any electronics, but then the counselers got to bring cell phones, and iPods. Wrong? I think so too. And dang, that sucks, having an awesome idea, then it turns out to be canon. And I totally agree with your Jonas Armstrong part,he is totally sexy!! ^^

    ReplyDelete