I'm a nerdfighter who loves my friends and Harry Potter.

Friday, June 12, 2009

TiNT

So there's this little thing from a long time ago that I never did. It's called This is Not Tom. It's really hard and frustrating, and part of that might have to do with the fact that I started it at midnight last night. I don't get it! So last night I figured out that we have to find the final fear, but every time I search "final fear" on google, I come up with nothing that makes sense. Also, on the website, there is a picture, under the picture there is the pangram, "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog". Supposedly, that is a hint. However, I noticed that there is no "i" in "quick", so it is spelled "quck". Now I was wondering, is that a typo or a clue? Someone help me!

1 comment:

  1. The website came first before the videos. The website and all those clues are supposed to lead you to the youtube page and you're supposed to follow the videos to the online novel being written. So technically you won't really need to solve the website riddles. But if you want to, here's a clue: there is no "i", you are right. So put your mouse over the "i" in the picture.

    ReplyDelete