I'm a nerdfighter who loves my friends and Harry Potter.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

In Response

Now, Kayla, your excuses are pretty good, but mine are better. You see, I've been at softball camp this whole week, so I had no time to blog (or check twitter...). This whole week I had to get up at 7:00 a.m. then leave at 8:30. I stayed there until 8:00 p.m., then promptly crashed when I got home. The two days before that, I simply had no inspiration.

Things done since my last blog:
  • Slept
  • Ate
  • Went to camp
  • got an un-sexy tan line from my shoes and sliding shorts
  • smushed brownies and tried to spy on the kitchen workers
  • made two friends
  • Got hit with a ball several times
  • typed this
  • made this short to go pack for TN
Bye. <3 you lot's (if anyone reads this)


No comments:

Post a Comment