I'm a nerdfighter who loves my friends and Harry Potter.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FAIL

I didn't blog yesterday. I FAIL MAJORLY. Ah well. You can't change the past. Yesterday I gave some advice that really reminded me of some that Maureen Johnson gave in her advice blog. My friend got a text from her best friend's boyfriend saying to call her when she got the text. She asked me what to do, and I suggested calling him up and doing something strange, like screaming, and then hanging up. Then when he called her back to ask about it, she suggest that he was hallucinating, fell asleep, or is crazy. Or she could've ignored the text. She chose to tell him to stop playing with her and her friend's feelings. why do people not listen to me? My life is just so boring that I have nothing to blog about, other than a House marathon is on right now and it might be my favorite show.

No comments:

Post a Comment