I'm a nerdfighter who loves my friends and Harry Potter.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Loose 30 Pounds

So, right now, I'm watching Super Size Me. And I have decided to loose 30 pounds by the time I turn 13. That's in February, so I can take it nice and slow if I want to, but I'm hoping to loose it by The end of November, beging if I can. My rules:

  • Eat out as little as possible
  • If I have to eat out (I can't drive, so I usually have to go where my Mom takes me) then I will get either a plain or grilled chicken salad with water and the lowest fat dressing they have
  • Jog or walk around my neighborhood (about 0.7 miles) every day
  • Eat dessert no more than twice a week
  • spend less time on the computer and more outside
  • cut back on soda
  • Do wii fit daily (or as possible)
Anything else I do will be either on a whim or random.

Weight: 143 (I know, it's sad)

1 comment:

  1. O.O

    Okay, that would be too hard for me to do, I would crack after the second one.

    ReplyDelete