I'm a nerdfighter who loves my friends and Harry Potter.

Monday, October 12, 2009

This Explains Why I Am Not Fond of Hermione's Parents

Ok.  I know I haven't posted in so long, but I have semi-acceptible excuses.  So, again, I have been absent from the internet.  Lets just say that the only internet things I've been doing lately are email and tweeting via my phone.  Yeah.  And yesterday, Saturday, and friday I watched some Doctor Who and A Very Potter Musical.  I feel ashamed to admit that with my bussiness doing stuff (none of it was very important) I never got past the first few videos of it when they first posted it.  But now I am a few videos into AVPM and I'm in the middle of the first episode of Series 3 of Doctor Who.  I love Doctor Who, but something has been bothering me.  So, one day, Rose gets sucked into this void thingy and is living in the alternate universe with her mum, dad, and Mickey (and the Doctor's clone guy thing, but that hasn't happened yet, so...) and she can never get back to the world with the Doctor and he can never see her again.  Well, way of in Series four (I think) The Doctor meets one of his future companions.  Ok, I hate writing and reading in present tense, so that's over.  That companion girl has his sonic screwdriver.  The Doctor said that's the ultimate sign of love from him, or something.  That's what bothers me.  There are two possibilities.  One: The Doctor manages to die so quickly that he has no time to regenerate and she takes the screwdriver from him.  Two: He never really loved Rose and this girl replaced her and made him forget about her.  I would like to think that the former is true, though I hate the idea of the Doctor dying, simply because I don't like that girl and The Doctor is only allowed to be with Rose.  The latter of the possibilities is the most likely, though.  This one puts the viewer into a kind of anti-Doctor position, but I still love him and he will come from Gallifrey and we will marry.  Just kidding.  I'm not stupid enough to believe that a Time Lord would ever be content with someone that would age and die before him; it would hurt too much.  But if you think about it, how many of the companions has he probably told he loved?  I don't know the answer, but I'm guessing most of them.  Maybe he loved Rose a bit more, but he didn't give her the screwdriver, so he couldn't have loved her as much as they want us to believe.  Enough of this pessimism.  hghhgh.  I was trying to see what would come up if I hit my head on the keyboard.  I think my forehead likes Hayley Hoover.  A lot.  It typed her initials... twice

     So, in happier news, I saw my best friend, Kayla, today.  Saying that is kind of pointless, becuase she's probably the only one who reads this, but ah well.  I shall write as if I had readers, anyway.  We looked at stuff in Hot Topic and Rue21 for a while, me loudly gagging whenever I saw anything Twilight.  I hope no Twi-tards were in there.  They might come and kill me while I'm sleeping, but like Edward would.  Then we went to Panera Bread where Kayla complained about the bread in her bread bowl being soggy with soup.  Crazy girl.  Then we went to Books-a-Million and I left Nerdfighter notes in a copy each of Paper Towns, Looking for Alaska, Let it Snow, and An Abundance of Katherines.  I only had four notes.  *shrugs* It made me feel pretty dang awesome, which I am because I am made of Awesome.  If I were to go to Hogwarts, I would be sorted into the House of Awesome along with all the other Nerdfighters and we could fangirl the more popular Nerdfighters and be awesome with all of them.

    After having fun with Kayla, I had to go to the Dentist, which inevitably means me opening my mouth, the dentist telling me to open it wider, and me not being able to open it wider because my mouth is tiny.  Not cool.  I was on FML while I was wainting for the other dentist lady to get in there.  I like that website.  Lot's of love and goodbye!

I almost forgot Sexy/Unsexy!
Sexy: Draco Malfoy in AVPM.  Not the actress, but the character.  I love how every time he enters a room he starts rolling on the floor, chairs, and table.
Unsexy: The fact that I must get up at six tomorrow.  I hate school.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. You *finally* posted something. And yes, we would be sorted into the house of Awesome. Yeeeeah, school sucks. Even more where I go.

    ReplyDelete