I'm a nerdfighter who loves my friends and Harry Potter.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

If I Were in The Hunger Games...

I would convince every good perrson that wasn't suicidal to team up with me and then we would fight the Capitol by protecting eachother and sharing resources.  Then either we would all win, or only one of us would, but either way the person who won wouldn't have done it by murdering everyone in sight.  That would make the Capitol the maddest and would spark hope in the rebel that if they all come together they can overthrow the Capitol and be happy.  That is all. Oh, and to let you know, the later at night I post my blogs the more emo they get.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha. I am sooooo gonna respond to this. He he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I get the same way. My posts always seem so morose at night. But then again if I've had a bad day posting at 3 in the afternoon doesn't seem to help either. So I saw that you're following my art blog, which I'm happy that you are! Unfortunately I like never update it and don't really plan on doing so very often. So if you would like to follow my other blog, I try to include a little doodle or something with every post, then you'd be able to see more of my art. Its not super great quality because they're more just for fun, but I think you'd enjoy them. Thanks! Post something soon!
    ~Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd do that too. I would definitely never kill anyone. Plus, even the thought of doing so revolts me. :P

    ReplyDelete