I'm a nerdfighter who loves my friends and Harry Potter.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mission: Happy Blog

That annoying little girl I call my best friend decided I needed to blog about happiness.  Or she would eat me.  So, here I am, blogging for the first time in a while.  Sometimes I love life.  Last night was not one of those times.  No particular reason.  So here is why life can be amazing:
  • God.  I don't know where I would be without my relationship with Him or Jesus.  The church I go to on Friday nights is one of the best places on this planet.  The people are awesome and the music and message.  I love it. 
  • The internet.  The online community is absolutely wonderful.  I'm friends with people quite a lot older than me, people who I don't know if I would have talked to in real life.  That's brilliant. 
  • Friends.  I may not have many, but I do love the ones I have. 
  • Music.  Music is my life.  I play piano and cello and sing.  I am always singing, humming, tapping a beat or listening to music.  Always.
      There's not really anything else that makes me really happy.  I guess it's just the simple things.  She also wants me to make a list of twenty things I love about myself.  Do you know how hard that is?  Well, here it goes... *grumbles*
  1. I'm really good at math.
  2. I'm a freakish nerd.
  3. My hair is crazy.
  4. I've become such a better Christian lately.
  5. I have natural musical talent. 
  6. I have awesome friends.
  7. I'm almost ginger.
  8. I watch Doctor Who.
  9. I give pretty good hugs.
  10. I got a 28 on the ACT in 7th grade.
  11. I have problems with talking bad about people, unless I'm talking about how wicked their actions are. 
  12. My score on the English portion of the ACT was 34, almost perfect. 
  13. I own a Star Trek shirt. 
  14. I know all of the lyrics to This Is Never Gonna End by The Parselmouths.
  15. I don't look too bad in skinny jeans.
  16. I'm my own person and try not to conform.
  17. I'm short. :D
  18. I'm wearing a shirt that makes my boobs look big.  (Can you tell I'm running out of things to say?)
  19. I wear a lot of purple. 
  20. My iTunes has everything from Underøth to Rascal Flatts. From Skillet to Mozart.

1 comment:

  1. Now, that's a lot better than those effing emo blogs. Let's keep it this way, okay? :DDD

    ReplyDelete