I'm a nerdfighter who loves my friends and Harry Potter.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Surviving Mosh Pits

EDIT!!!!!!!! When I said "which I did not take part in* I was only referring to the throw downs.  I did do the rest.

So, I'm at Kayla's house, and we went to this really awesome Christian rock concert.  With Open Eyes, Shine Bright Baby, and Whispers Among the Chaos played.  There was a bit of moshing, a chain, thrashing and throw downs (which I did not take part in), and much much headbanging.  It was amazing.  I suggest you all go to a concert where at least one of the sets has some screaming.  Christians can rock out more than most people, despite what you may think.  We are hardcore.  The mosh pit was fun, but slightly painful.  There was a lot of pushing and falling.  AMAZING.  All of the bands were amazing.  I suggest you check all of them out (except for Whispers among the Chaos, as I couldn't find a link).  If you have never been to a real rock concert, then you need to get your butt over to one in the next few months.  It was the most fun I've had in a while.

    Just because Kayla  is not the only one that can include those "you had to be there" conversations, here's a conversation that happened on my calculator in English.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU"
"THANKS, PIANO MAN" (no, I did not call him piano man)
"IM GONNA EAT YOU"
"IM GOING TO KILL YOU WITH MEDIEVAL TORTURE"
"IM GONNA KILL YOU WITH MIDDLE AGES TORTURE"
"IMA RIP YO BRACES OFF"
"OK YOU WIN"
 That was completely irrelevant and not funny unless you were one of the two of us, but I felt the need to include it.

Sexy: Mosh pits and headbanging
Unsexy: The injuries and horrible hair that followed.

1 comment:

  1. I've never really been in a mosh pit... Well, not including the David Archuleta concert but it's just a BIT more tame, in the screaming, headbanging kinda way. ;)

    ReplyDelete