I'm a nerdfighter who loves my friends and Harry Potter.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Think About the Hidden Feelings of Characters Way Too Much

Yeah.  I was really whiny yesterday, then I was talking about how awesome my friends are, then I was talking about the feelings of Doctor Who characters.  And about yesterday's sexy, I like the Tenth Doctor best, but I think that the Ninth and Rose had a special romantic connection that she doesn't share with the Tenth.  He loves her in a different way in that form.  He loves her in the way that he would do anything to save her, but it's just not the same.  I love it how main characters in television shows have someone they love, romantically or not, die or almost die and they would destroy everything in their path to get revenge or save them.  Time for a little Robin Hood.  In one episode Marian was so close to death that she appeared to be dead.   Robin, who usually refrians from killing, was ruthless and brutal, not really caring.  Of course then he finds out that Marian is alive.  In the episode "The Idiot's Lantern" of Doctor Who Rose gets her memory, soul, and face wiped.  The Doctor got so mad and said, "There is no power on this earth that can stop me."  I thought that was nice.  I don't know why, but I just love it when people show their real feelings when the one they secretly love is in danger.  So romantic.

     Enough talk about television and feelings (incedentally, that episode was about television).  I've got a cello now.  It's so pretty, but I have no room in my room to practice.  I need to rearrange my furniture or something.  Also, I am thinking of becoming a vegetarian, but Kayla hasn't told me wheather or not this is a good idea.  One of the only things I'm not sure I can go without is Taco Bell.  I really like Taco Bell and their tacos.  Oh well.  Even if I did try I probably wouldn't stick with it for more than a month or two.

     I haven't liked any backpacks I've seen, and the American Eagle bag that I've been using lately really hurts my shoulder after a while, so I decided to make my own backpack, kind of.  It was my mom's idea.  She suggested buying a plain black backpack and painting, so I did and decided to splatter paint it.  That was so fun!  My brother and sister kept trying to do it and messed up, so I made them leave.  It's so pretty and mathes my belt. =)  So that's all I really have to say.  Bye.

Sexy: This song.  It is so pretty.
Unsexy: The fact that again, I am posting past midnight.  I was always a night owl.

2 comments:

  1. Like I tweeted, that's a pretty good idea, we can make it a project between us or something, like who lasts longer or something. Ha ha. I haven't gotten my viola yet, and I'm so behind I might just ask my counseler if I can change classes. The teacher has me sit in the back and do simple, basic stuff that we haven't learned yet at STMS because apparently the cirriculum is different. *sigh* Now I sound whiny. Ha ha. I'm gonna watch Doctor Who, it'll cheer me up. Oh, and in your last post you said you know Rose dies? What? Rose doesn't die, I've seen every episode out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and haha. The AVPM reference was wrong. It's "I feel like such a spare."

    It's from the part where Harry goes on a rant about how Cedric is suck a spare dude. Then Quirrell "Kills the spare" Ha ha. Love that part.

    ReplyDelete